Don’t you hate the dreaded question of the day, ” What should I make for dinner tonight?” My husband cringes when I ask and pretends not to hear me. I don’t blame him, I hate the question too. So here are my new top 5’s that I turn to when I’m uninspired.
1. Enchilada Stuffed Sweet Potatoes from Against All Grain. If you have picky kids, you can make the filling and put theirs into a tortilla shell and eat like at taco. YUM!
2. Roast Chicken with Balsamic Bell Peppers. This is ready in less than :45 and a great way to get kids to eat their veg!
3. 30 Minute Clean Thai Turkey Zucchini Meatballs. Yep, sneaking in some more veg.
4. One-Skillet Paleo Mediterranean Chicken. From Paleo Newbie, even if you aren’t paleo, this is sure to please!
5. Spicy Shrimp Cakes with Corn and Avocado Salsa from Cooking Light has been a long time standing favorite.
Hope this helps you with that dreaded question! What did you decide to make for dinner tonight?